Software Engineer, Level 2
Neighborly Software, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, is a purpose driven company that provides a cloud-based software solution (SaaS) to improve the administrative efficiency and regulatory compliance of Housing, Economic and Community Development programs.
If you are interested in helping low and moderate-income households and neighborhoods, Neighborly Software is the opportunity for you. We have validated our software solution (250+ clients) and the market opportunity.
This is a full-time permanent position. The individual will work a hybrid schedule of in-office and remote hours in Atlanta.
Software Engineer – Level 2
We are looking for a Software Engineer – Level 2 who can design and develop software in the cloud (Azure) for an enterprise SaaS platform. If you have the passion and experience to explore cutting edge cloud solutions, service-oriented architecture using cloud-native services, APIs, Data/Analytics – this is an opportunity for you.
- Design software based on modern best practices in cloud (Azure), frameworks, and standards
- Develop solutions that are scalable and maintainable
- Develop features working with Product Managers, Engineering scrum team, Client Operations, and Sales Teams.
- Provides input into coding standards, code reviews and best practices with focus on continuous improvement of platform reliability and scalability
- Develop proofs-of-concept solutions in collaboration with development teams
- Ensures that we are continuously raising our standard of engineering excellence
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, etc.
- Being able to efficiently identify and resolve issues that arise during the design, testing and maintenance processes using problem-solving skills.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience/certifications
- Expertise in programming languages and platforms (C#/Java, React/Angular, Python, Cloud-Services – Azure preferred)
- 1+ years of software development experience
- 1+ years in Cloud Engineering (Azure/AWS/GCP, Azure preferred)
- Translate functional requirements to design
- Understanding of Enterprise Software Development and Design Patterns