Client success Specialist
As a member of Neighborly Software’s Client Support team, you’re enthusiastic about solving problems and answering questions. You’ll respond to client inquiries and tech support requests by phone, video, and email. This position requires the ability to think creatively as well the discipline to follow best practice procedures and can grow into a Client Success position. If you like crossing items off your to-do list, if leaving things out of order make you cringe, if you're motivated to exceed minimum targets, then this position might be for you!
As a Client Support Specialist at Neighborly Software, you’ll get to:
· Serve as the first point-of-contact for Neighbors/Participant requiring support
· Respond to and efficiently resolve inquiries via multiple channels of communication: phone, video conference, email, and ticket system
· Respond to support requests in timely manner to maintain client SLAs
· Triage support request to Tier 2, as well as direct users back to appropriate agency as necessary
· Collaborate with teammates to conduct peer-reviews of configured solutions
· Assist CSS in building applications/configuration
· Maintain HUD industry knowledge and best practices to address questions and to suggest solutions
· Collaborate with other business partners within the organization
· Explore your own interests and career path- we love to support your aspirations and promote from within!
Who you are and what you bring to the table:
· Quick learner who can work effectively in an ever-changing startup environment
· Desire for continuous learning and improvement
· Analytical and process-oriented mindset
· You enjoy working as part of a team to collaborate cross functionally in the clients best interests
· Passion and excitement about the prospect of helping to define and build a scalable client success team
· Excellent organization, project management and time management skills.
· Never satisfied with the bare minimum, and eager to meet your personal goals
What we offer:
· Excellent benefits (health, vision, dental, mental, maternity and paternity leave, 401k, loan payment assistance program, Volunteer PTO days)
· Professional development budget
· Generous bonus structure based on company performance
· Wonderful team of dedicated, fun, and collaborative people
· Company culture that emphasizes service and community, promoting from within, open communication, collaboration, and growth
· Salary for this position is $50k
To be successful, you will have/be:
· Tech savvy
· Client service experience and a client centric mindset, demonstrated through prior work experience in a client facing role; SaaS experience is a plus!
· Detail-orientated with a clear ability to work independently under management/time pressure
· ZenDesk experience a huge plus!
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills- you need to know how to speak to clients in need
· Demonstrated passion about our mission of helping low- and moderate-income households and neighborhoods
· Self-starter, able to work on multiple things at once
· Atlanta based (this is a requirement for this position)
Additional Requirements and Considerations:
· The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
· Our staff enjoys a flexible, hybrid work model, with most employees working from our office once per week. Our office is located in the Atlanta Tech Village, the fourth largest co-working space in the U.S. We enjoy benefits such as free coffee, snacks, ping pong tables, video games, lunch, Coke Freestyle, and (free!) beer. You’ll be surrounded by amazing people achieving amazing things.