Treasury Emergency Assistance
Looking For A Better Way
To Manage Your HCV Program?
Improve Efficiencies. Increase Transparency.
Streamline Back-Office Operations.
We started with some questions about existing HCV software:
Then we came
up with a better solution:
The Market Leader in Emergency Assistance Programs
Neighborly Software is used by over 120 counties, cities and states to administer Emergency Rental Assistance (ERA) and Homeowner Assistance (HAF) programs. Our experience and expertise equip our “Neighbors” with best practices that are proven to drive operational efficiencies, improve program compliance, and maximize community investment outcomes.
When it comes to emergency assistance, timing is everything. Neighborly Software (and our partners) will get your Emergency Assistance program launched quickly, make compliance effortless, and allow for accelerated disbursement of funds to the households that need it most in your community.
Our cloud-based software provides a comprehensive solution for ERA & HAF programs
Our cloud-based software provides a comprehensive solution for the enrollment, administration and reporting of housing, economic, and community development programs.
- Provide a branded portal, with a unique web address, for Emergency Assistance programs
- Accept online applications in 60+ languages
- Qualify household income based on the U.S. Treasury requirements
- Prioritize applications for review based on legislative requirements and local preference criteria
- Allow applicants to submit “Additional Funding Requests”
Better Neighbors, For A Brighter Future
See how state and local jurisdictions of all sizes use Neighborly Software for their Emergency Assistance programs