Neighborly Software is a purpose driven company and we want to do our small part during these difficult times. COVID-19 has caused massive disruption to the health and economic security of many Americans, especially Americans employed by small businesses. Most experts agree that they key to staving off further economic damage is to get money in the hands of small businesses so that they can sustain operations and retain and pay current employees.
With that in mind, Neighborly Software will be waiving all implementation fees and per user licenses fees associated with our Micro-Enterprise Economic Development module (“Module”). This module allows for the online application, qualification and administration of CDBG loans/grants to qualified micro-enterprise businesses. If you choose to offer the program as a revolving loan, you will also have free access to our loan management module.
Our Micro-Enterprise Economic Development module includes many “best practices” that will allow your organization to quickly and compliantly get funding into the hands of your small business community.
Limited Time Offer:
- The program is available for existing and new clients.
- The program is available through April 17th or the first 50 implementations, whichever comes first.
- Given the expected high demand for this module, we will only be offering limited customizations to the application and administration sections.
- Each client will be allowed 1 hour of customization from our best practice Micro-Enterprise Economic Development application and administration section.
- For existing clients, the Micro-Enterprise Economic Development module can be launched for testing within 24 hours.
- For new clients, the Micro-Enterprise Economic Development module, including customized portal, can be launched for testing within 48 hours.
- All new program implementation fees are waived (existing clients & new clients)
- All existing and new clients will receive free user licenses for the Micro-Enterprise Economic Development module through July 1, 2020.
- After July 1st 2020, standard per user pricing applies.
- All existing clients will sign a one page amendment to their current contract for the Micro-Enterprise Economic Development module.
- All new clients will sign a pilot contract that can be terminated for convenience prior to July 1, 2020.
To get started and/or learn more about the program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Micro-Enterprise Program” in the Subject Line.