AN UNMATCHED NEIGHBOR EXPERIENCE
THERE IS A REASON WE CALL OUR CLIENTS "NEIGHBORS"
We pull out all the stops to ensure our "people first" mindset shines through in all we do. Don't think of us as just another software vendor - think of us as a partner in every sense of the word. We're in it for the long haul and committed to helping you confidently lead your organization in a changing world.
HOW MUCH IS "MANUAL" &
"COMPLICATED" COSTING YOU?
By eliminating paper-based applications, manual processes, and outdated technology, organizations can maximize their community investment dollars and minimize their compliance risk.
Streamline workflows & utilize online applications & document storage
Reduce incomplete applications with guided application & validation process
Improve cycle time with automated workflow & approval routing
Generate promissory notes, deeds & other program documents
Understand program results with real-time dashboards & pre-configured reports
Reduce inquiries by enabling self service access to account information 24/7
take the office anywhere.
Complete forms, upload documents, and access case files anywhere, anytime, from any internet-enabled device.
who says government can't be nimble?
Hybrid work models? Changing workforce demographics? Expectations for self-service functionality? No Problem.
Neighborly Software gives state and local governments a flexible foundation to meet these challenges and stay focused on serving their citizens.
ACCELERATE TIME To VALUE
Our proven implementation methodology and training allow our Neighbors to quickly get the functionality and value they expect.
- 4-6 Weeks to Implement
- Minimal Disruption
- Immediate Benefits
- Cloud software hosted in Microsoft's FedRAMP certified data center
- No client IT infrastructure or support required.
- Create custom forms, workflows & document templates.
- Pricing is based on the number of users
- Can be subsidized with HUD program funds
security & support that provides peace of mind
Neighborly Software is SOC 2 Type 2 Certified
THE TRUST SERVICE CRITERIA
Hosted In The Cloud By Microsoft Azure
- All data stored in US FedRAMP certified Tier IV Microsoft datacenters
- Geo-replication across multiple data centers for business continuity
- Encryption of all data “at rest” and “in transit”
- Weekly data backups performed automatically; stored for 12 months
System Accessed Via Web Browser
- Supported on all modern web browsers (i.e. Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, IE v11+)
- 60+ languages available
- Meets Tier 2 AA accessibility requirements
Advanced Security Features
- Tenant-specific audit log tracks all software activity with User Id and IP address logging
- Multi-factor authentication
- Session timeout warnings and auto-logout after 30 minutes of inactivity
- Separate tenant database architecture logically isolates client data