Azure Cloud Engineer
Neighborly Software, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, is a purpose-driven company that provides a cloud-based software solution (SaaS) to improve the administrative efficiency and regulatory compliance of Housing, Economic, and Community Development programs.
If you are passionate about working for an employer that is helping, bring positive changes to communities all over the country, Neighborly Software is the right fit for you. We have validated our software solution (350+ clients) and the market opportunity.
Position: Azure Cloud Engineer
We are looking for an Azure Cloud Engineer who can develop next-generation technology solutions that will ensure that our users have reliable access to software solutions including SaaS web-apps in cloud, mobile apps, and web services (APIs). Our team is made up of creative, motivated, and talented individuals, and we are looking to add versatile engineers who are passionate about tackling new problems. You will establish continuous integration and continuous deployment best practices including build automation pipelines, infrastructure as code, and automated testing.
- Implement Cloud-Infrastructure/Networking and Configurations (VNET, NAT Gateway, App Services, APIM, Traffic Manager etc.)
- Create and maintain environments from development to production
- Working with a team of talented engineers supporting CI/CD Pipelines, tools hosted in Azure DevSecOps
- IaC (Infrastructure as Code) – Developing Azure Automation using Terraform, PowerShell programming constructs
- Proficient in administering CI/CD tools Azure Git, Azure DevOps, Sonar Cloud
- Developing features to enhance existing CI/CD pipelines and ensure security practices are in place
- Experience working with Azure/.NET based config management tools
- Experience provisioning Infrastructure as code
- Good knowledge of scripting using PowerShell, Python for automating and developing tools/scripts as needed and thinking on automating routine tasks
- Implementing monitoring solutions to collect metrics, logs, and create dashboards to improve observability using AppInsights, etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of system design for hosting services in cloud, secrets management, and highly available system designs
- Experience/Knowledge in spinning up/monitoring cloud services like Azure SQL, Azure Search, API Management, Azure Functions, Azure Data Factory/Data Bricks, Mongo DB (Cosmos) is a plus
- Troubleshooting web-based SaaS platforms using cloud services
- Ability to own tools at an SME level and provide support
- Providing operational support in on-call rotation
- 2+ years of software-experience in Azure Cloud
- Engineering/Deployments/Infrastructure Experience
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages such as powershell, bash, python, etc.
- Technical experience with the following:
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, ARM Template, CloudFormation, etc)
- CI/CD Pipelines (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, GitHub Actions, AWS CodePipeline)
- Ability to debug and fix system/infrastructure and application issues
- Certifications for Azure, AWS and/or GCP
- Experience with iOS and Android CI
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience working with monitoring tools such as Prometheus, New Relic, App Insights, etc.