Cloud Infrastructure manager
Neighborly Software, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, is a purpose driven company that provides a cloud-based software solution (SaaS) to improve the administrative efficiency and regulatory compliance of Housing, Economic and Community Development programs.
If you are interested in helping low and moderate-income households and neighborhoods, Neighborly Software is the opportunity for you. We have validated our software solution (170+ clients) and the market opportunity.
MANAGER, CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE
We are looking for a Manager, Cloud Infrastructure who can lead the next-generation technology solutions that ensure that our users have reliable access software solutions including SaaS web-apps in cloud, mobile apps and web services (APIs). As a member of a creative, motivated, and talented team, we need versatile engineering leaders who are passionate to tackle new problems. You will establish cloud infrastructure solutions, best-practices, continuous integration, and continuous deployment including build automation pipelines, infrastructure as code, and automated testing.
- Manage/Leads vendor partnerships and 2-3 resources in the DevOps Team
- Hands-on with research and presenting innovative ideas with Cloud/Ops on architecture to accelerate delivery of our solutions.
- Lead implementation of DevOps best practices including cloud engineering/infrastructure deployment and integrated CI/CD pipelines.
- Ensure scalability, security, and reliability of cloud services.
- Detailed understanding/Guidance-ability of Cloud-Infrastructure/Networking Concepts and Configurations (VNET, NAT Gateway, App Services, APIM, Traffic Manager etc)
- Detailed understanding of Cloud-Infrastructure/Networking Concepts and Configurations (VNET, NAT Gateway, App Services, APIM, Traffic Manager etc)
- Create and maintain a variety of environments from development to production.
- Containerize applications where needed (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Working with a team of talented engineers supporting CI/CD Pipelines, tools hosted in Azure DevOps
- Proficient in administering CI/CD tools Azure Git, Azure DevOps, Sonar
- Developing features to enhance existing CI/CD pipelines and ensure security practices are in place.
- Experience in working with Azure/.NET based config management tools
- Experience in provisioning Infrastructure as code
- Good knowledge of programming languages like Python for automating and developing tools/scripts as needed and thinking on automating routine tasks.
- Experience/Knowledge in spinning up/monitoring cloud services like Azure SQL, Azure Search, API Management, Azure Functions, Azure Data Factory/Data Bricks, Mongo DB (Cosmos)
- Implementing monitoring solutions to collect metrics, logs and create dashboards to improve observability using AppInsights etc.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of system design for hosting services in cloud, secrets management and highly available system designs
- Troubleshooting web-based SaaS platforms using cloud services
- Ability to own tools at an SME level and provide support
- Providing operational support in on-call rotation
- 3+ years of experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages such as bash, python, groovy, ruby etc.
- Expertise with SCM and build automation tools such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Team City etc.
- Proficient with build tools in Azure/AWS environments (Azure preferred)
- Experience with iOS and Android CI is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus.
- Ability to debug and fix system/infrastructure and application issues
- Experience working with monitoring tools such as Prometheus, App Insights etc.