Client success manager
The position of Client Success Manager at Neighborly Software will be a proactive subject matter expert our clients rely on. The Client Success Manager will work with clients to help define their needs, evaluate their current processes, and guide clients through their relationship with Neighborly Software programs. We are looking for self-motivated individuals that want to ensure every client has a successful journey with Neighborly Software. This position has the opportunity to grow into an Implementation Lead.
As a Client Success Manager at Neighborly Software, you’ll get to:
- Proactively and efficiently resolve Client Success inquiries via multiple channels of communication: phone, email, and ticket support inquiries
- Maintain HUD industry knowledge and best practices to address questions and to suggest solutions to client inquiries
- Educate clients on software features or additional functionality that will best meet their needs
- Proactively nurture the client relationship to promote retention and expansion
- Evaluate clients’ current processes and configure our solution to meet their needs while recommending Neighborly Software best practices
- Enact a high level of attention to detail during add-on software configuration
- Collaborate with teammates to conduct peer-reviews of configured solutions
- Communicate with finance to ensure accurate invoicing is completed
- Build a value-based relationship with clients to ensure overall use and satisfaction with our solution
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Tech savvy
- Minimum of 3 years in a client-facing, consultative role within a Technology-centric environment; preferably with Software Implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars.
- Demonstrated passion about our mission of helping low- and moderate-income households and neighborhoods
- Potential to become an expert in our products and act as a SME of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) programs
- Self-starter with the ability to be successful in a startup environment
- Atlanta based
- Previous Housing and Community Development experience
- Experience with SaaS
- Experience working with housing, economic, and community development organizations or Housing Authorities, strongly preferred
- Knowledge of HUD programs, specifically Housing Choice Vouchers and/or Community Development Block Grants (CDBG)
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
During COVID-19 our staff is entirely home-based, but when normalcy returns our office is located in the Atlanta Tech Village. ATV is the fourth largest co-working space in the U.S. and provides benefits such as free coffee, snacks, ping pong tables, video games, lunch, Coke Freestyle, and (free!) beer. You’ll be surrounded by amazing people achieving amazing things.