Power BI Analytics DevelopeR
Neighborly Software, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, is a purpose driven company that provides a cloud-based software solution (SaaS) to improve the administrative efficiency and regulatory compliance of Housing, Economic and Community Development programs.
Power BI Analytics Developer
The Power BI Analytics Developer will be responsible for designing/development next-generation dashboards/reports/analytics providing insightful information. You will engage with product management, client success management, client support teams and occasionally with clients to define the needs (user stories), prototype and then productionize the dashboards. It is an interesting time to join us as we initiate this as a capability on the SaaS Platform.
- Power BI Report Development
- Power BI - Visualizations, Data Models, Analysis Services Reporting Models
- Developing visual reports, KPI scorecards, and dashboards using Power BI desktop
- Connecting data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business intelligence.
- Analytical thinking for translating data into informative reports and visuals.
- Capable of implementing row-level security on data along with an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
- Should have an edge over making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
- Expert in using advanced-level calculations on the data set.
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentation.
- Should be able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with data warehouse/lake standards.
- Strong communication skills to discuss the requirements effectively with the client teams, and with internal teams.
- Interface with Development, Product Management, QA, Security and DevOps Engineering, as necessary to progress projects/tasks.
- Work with DevOps team to create/manage the CI/CD deployment pipeline for Power BI Reporting and distribution
- Passionate about continuous learning ML, AI, backend integrations – applying this to develop data-driven insights
- BS/MS degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Data/Analytics, Information Systems, or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in Data/Analytics
- Proficient in Power BI Report Development, DAX, Visualizations (Geographical representations),
- Experience of working with Data-Warehouse technologies like Snowflake, Azure Synapse or AWS Redshift (Snowflake preferred). Understanding of Star Schema
- Preferred experience with Azure Services like Logic Apps, Power Apps
- Exposure to services in Azure (or equivalent in AWS): ADF, API-Management
- Experience working with monitoring tools App Insights etc.
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps, SDLC Tools like JIRA/Confluence.