Neighborly Software, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, is a purpose driven company that provides a cloud-based software solution to improve the administrative efficiency and regulatory compliance of Housing, Economic and Community Development programs.
We are a highly successful, fast-growing SaaS firm with a validated software solution, and we’re looking for an ambitious B2B marketing generalist with a performance-based mindset to join our team as a Marketing Manager.
Our team moves with the speed of change. This is an opportunity that welcomes creative, scrappy, out-of-the-box thinking, and growth-hacking. The best practices manual is old news. If you're a fast paced marketer who loves lead generation and sprinkling experiments into your approach, this is the place for you!
A little more:
The Marketing Manager’s top priority is lead-gen, but we’re looking for a true generalist. This position reports to our VP, Marketing, and will have a hand in everything from web design to data analysis to conference collateral! Our small, collaborative teams work together toward a common goal, and value ideas, initiative, and independence. Our Marketing Manager will be an effective communicator, work well against deadlines, and be excited to learn and evolve with us. Our Marketing Manager will live in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Design and implement content marketing campaigns across all digital platforms.
- Perform ongoing analysis of competitive landscape and digital marketing trends to inform digital marketing strategies.
- Execute and optimize audience campaigns for new and existing customers.
- Manage and implement lead-generation campaigns.
- Manage social media across channels.
- Manage SEO, SEM, keyword search and PPC.
- Ensure goals are established, met, and measured to support decision making.
- Support management of trade shows and events
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience.
- Copywriting experience: Blog posts, eBooks, case studies, social media captions, CTAs.
- Proven experience in B2B SaaS marketing, including advertising, content creation, and software such as Hubspot, Google Analytics, SEMrush, Hootsuite.
- Hands-on experience with PPC including Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads
- Demonstrated history of creating and executing successful marketing funnels for lead-gen campaigns.
- Knowledge and experience in nurture, cadence, and conversion for email marketing campaigns.
- Agile and conscientious self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Be creative and have out-of-the-box thinking. Must be growth-hacking curious.
- Problem-solving mindset, with the ability to handle high stress situations.
- Be open to pivot at a moment’s notice. Fail fast, fail forward.
- Microsoft Office proficient – namely PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Demonstrated passion about our mission of helping low- and moderate-income households and neighborhoods.
- Ambitious and motivated with a positive attitude.
- Candidate must be Atlanta-based and willing to work from our Buckhead office 1-2 days per week.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field.
- Experience recording, producing, and editing audio (podcasts).
- Experience shooting, producing, and editing video content.
- Experience repurposing and recycling digital content across channels.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments.
- A strong personal brand and network
Additional Requirements and Considerations:
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.