Neighborly Software, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, is a purpose driven company that provides a cloud-based software solution to improve the administrative efficiency and regulatory compliance of Housing, Economic and Community Development programs.
If you are interested in helping low and moderate-income households and neighborhoods, Neighborly Software is the opportunity for you. We have validated our software solution (300+ clients) and the market opportunity and are now turning our attention to building out our software implementation team.
Software Implementation Lead
The position of Software Implementation Lead at Neighborly Software will be a subject matter expert our clients rely on during implementation. The Implementation Lead will work with clients to help define their needs, evaluate their current processes, and guide clients through the implementation of Neighborly Software programs. This position will provide clients with best practices during implementation while also working cross functionally with internal stakeholders. Experience working with housing, economic, and community development organizations or Housing Authorities is strongly preferred. We are looking for a self-motivated individual that wants to ensure every client implementation is a great one.
Implementation Leads will also be taught to configure within the Neighborly Software solution. Configuration includes use of HTML coding to format the solution and deliver the best possible solution to the client. In addition to configuration, Implementation Leads will learn to set-up and present Neighborly Software modules and features.
As an Implementation Lead at Neighborly Software, you’ll get to:
- Develop client relationships as the primary point of contact following the sale, and hand off to Client Success Manager upon successful implementation
- Create a detailed implementation plan, outline risks with the client, and identify solutions to implement the client’s programs
- Identify, develop, and provide consultative expertise on best practices discovered with other housing, economic, and community development clients
- Lead kick-off and training sessions to understand the client’s existing applications and future needs
- Configure software to meet the client’s requirements and ensure that appropriate testing and peer-reviewing is completed before client review
- Maintain detailed project work plans, issue logs, key decisions, open action items, and present the project status to internal management and customer stakeholders, as necessary
- Identify issues and develop solutions, escalating when necessary to ensure that implementation stays on schedule
- Share client feedback and ideas with the Product team, and act as “voice of the customer” to advocate for product enhancements
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Experience building code using HTML
- Minimum of two (2) years of implementation experience in a cloud-based system
- Experience in system implementation in a implementation lead role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to internal and external stakeholders
- Potential to become an expert in our products and act as a SME of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) programs
- Self-starter with the ability to be successful in a startup environment
- Process improvement experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with SaaS
- Experience working with housing, economic, and community development organizations or Housing Authorities, strongly preferred
- Knowledge of HUD programs, specifically Housing Choice Vouchers and/or Federal Programs such as CDBG, ESG, HOME, and HOPWA
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.