Neighborly Software, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, is a purpose driven company that provides a cloud-based software solution (SaaS) to improve the administrative efficiency and regulatory compliance of Housing, Economic and Community Development programs.
- Contributes as a technical resource, helping to maintain databases, pipelines and other data infrastructure.
- Participates in responding to tenant request, supporting the client services, and implementation teams.
- Gathers data and conduct analyses in support of tenant request.
- Developing tools as needed to support database consistency and quality across databases.
- Collaborating with developers to ensure best practices are adhered and followed.
- Collaborates with team members as well as operates individually to execute all phases of complex data migration projects.
- Participating in tenant data discovery and analysis calls.
- Troubleshoots and resolves operational environment issues after data migrations.
- BS/MS degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Data/Analytics, Information Systems, or related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Analytic and critical mindset demonstrated by asking second and third order questions developed through exploratory data analysis.
- Technical Skills
- SQL / Relational DB
- MS Office: Excel
- Azure cloud experience